Steens® is New Zealand’s leading producer of high grade UMF manuka honey with over 34 years of beekeeping experience. Our honey is delicious, pure, raw, cold-pressed, unpasteurized, and minimally processed, just as nature intended.
Our UMF manuka honey has the following health benefits:
- Supports Digestive and Respiratory Health
- Relieves Coughs and Sore Throats
- Accelerates Wound and Ulcer Healing
- Acts as an Effective Source of Natural Energy
Unlike other honeys, Steens® manuka honey is cold-processed, which means that our honey is not heated to high temperatures which can degrade the active ingredients of the honey. Customers are assured that our cold-processed honey delivers the benefits of raw manuka honey.
Additionally, at Steens® we employ a unique filtering system that allows us to retain ‘Bee Bread’ – a lacto-fermented, enzymatically activated food rich in B vitamins and amino acids – in our honey. Our honey is thus a super food at its finest.
Traceable to Hive
Steens® manuka honeys are all UMF-certified to signify authenticity. We offer a wide range of UMF choices ranging from UMF 5+, 15+, 20+ to 24+. When you purchase a jar of Steens® manuka, you can be sure of its origin, for all our honeys are traceable to hives. Simply follow the trace code on your label and discover the location where the bees collected your honey!
Convenient Squeeze Tube
Many of our customers love the convenient tube packaging. Talk about the goodness of nature in a travel-friendly squeezable tube. Here are some words from our customers:
- “The taste is wonderful, the packaging is so convenient. I keep it by my computer and just squeeze out a bit when I want something sweet and good for me.”
- “It helps when I have a cough, but surprisingly when I have acid reflux/indigestion too.”
- “My reason for purchase was a natural antibiotic, not to have to rely on synthetic medicine.”