Updated on March 11, 2019
This Site has partnered with reputable online retailer Amazon to bring you quality gourmet honey products. Orders may be shipped internationally according to Amazon’s shipping policy.
All products are priced in US dollars.
The prices of products listed on this Site may vary from that at Amazon.com checkout page. The prices you see on Amazon.com checkout page are the final prices.
You need an Amazon.com customer account in order to complete your purchase and to track the shipping status. If you do not have an Amazon.com customer account, you have the opportunity to create one during the checkout process.
Shopping Cart, Checkout and Payment
- You can add multiple products to Cart. When done, click on the “Proceed to checkout” button, and you will be directed to Amazon.com to complete the checkout.
- You need an Amazon.com customer account in order to complete your purchase and to track the shipping status. If you do not have an Amazon.com customer account, you have the opportunity to create one during the checkout process.
- It is free to sign up for an Amazon.com customer account. With an Amazon.com customer account, you can later track the shipping status of your order and request help anytime via Amazon’s Live Chat support.
- Some products qualify for free shipping. Shipping fees, if any, will be displayed on your final checkout page on Amazon.com (the “Final Checkout Page”). This means that you will get to see the final total amount of your order before your credit card is charged. If you change your mind about your order while on the Final Checkout Page, simply navigate away or close the page on your browser.
- Once your payment is successful, you will receive a notification through email.
- Your order will then be packed and shipped by Amazon and/or the respective merchants directly to you.