Miracle Botanicals Pure Manuka Essential Oil is highly effective against bacteria and fungus, and is used to promote healing of small wounds.
Miracle Botanicals Pure Manuka Essential Oil (also known as New Zealand Tea Tree Essential Oil) is harvested from the pristine East Cape region of New Zealand North Island.
The East Cape region is found to produce Manuka essential oil with the highest levels of naturally-occurring antimicrobial properties.
Manuka essential oil is essential for your home and personal carry. The oil helps to promote healings.
- Promote healing of small cuts and skin wounds
- Promote healing of fungus-infected toe nails, soothe in-grown toenails
- Alleviates athlete’s foot, smelly feet symptom
- Promote healing of acne, ringworm, warts, and other skin ailments
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
Manuka essential oil is a great essence for relaxing aromatherapy.
Manuka essential oil helps to stimulate positive emotions, and is ideal for use in a warm bath or as a diffuser simply to uplift moods.
Manuka essential oil is also beneficial for those with over sensitive nervous systems and can help to calm stress and anxiety.
Scientists have found manuka oil to be one of the most effective essential oils in reducing the growth of bacteria. Because of these powerful antibacterial properties, manuka essential oil is used as an effective way of reducing infections and helping wounds heal more quickly.
For skincare, manuka is found to reduce or alleviate acne, minimize scars, and treat skin infections such as ringworm.
Manuka oil contains triketones molecules, which have been found to have antimicrobial properties. The higher the triketones content, the stronger the antibacterial properties of the oil.
Made with proprietary distillation methods, Miracle Botanicals Pure Manuka Essential Oil has at least 30% triketones while mass market oils generally contain only 20-25%.
This makes Miracle Botanicals Pure Manuka Essential Oil superior in terms of antimicrobial properties.
- Country of Origin: New Zealand
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled to high triketone (30%) oil which is the preferred Manuka essential oil chemotype.
- Color/Consistency: Reddish-Amber Color with Medium Consistency
- Aroma: Rich, herbaciously sweet honey-like aroma
The Manuka Essential Oil comes in a 5ml Amber Glass European Dropper Bottle.