MGO 550+ Manuka Honey provides healing benefits and aids the restoration of body natural wellness when consumed regularly.
Manuka Health MGO 550+ Manuka Honey is certified to contain a minimum of 550 mg/kg of methylglyoxal (MGO).
Convert MGO 550+ to UMF
MGO 550+ is equivalent to UMF 15+ manuka honey. Please refer to the MGO-to-UMF conversion chart:
Manuka honey can be a great immunity booster to fend off the change of seasons when ills and chills are prevalent. Manuka honey is also a soothing remedy for those battling uncontrollable nightime coughs.
Mixing Manuka with Liquids
Enjoy manuka honey straight from the spoon (use non-metal) or with a warm tea (water not exceeding 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
For more details about mixing manuka honey with hot water, tea and coffee, refer to this article: Heat-sensitive enzymes in manuka
Assurance of Manuka Health
- Authentic and genuine manuka honey from New Zealand
- Meets stringent MGO laboratory tests
- Careful processing, testing and storage that ensures the honey retains its unique natural properties
- Traceable from hive to shelf
- Each batch of extracted Manuka honey is quality tested for pesticides including Glyphosates, Coumaphos, Flumethrin; Antibiotics (for example Oxytetracycline, Tylosin) and heavy metals
For thousands of years, honey has been used to treat a range of ailments, and the healing properties of the Manuka plant have long been valued and used traditionally by the New Zealand Maori people.